Testimonials

What parents say about our programmes...

Thank you for all the wonderful work that you've done with all the children. It is heartwarming to know that you've got so much passion in teaching the kids and you are ever so willing to share everything that you know with other parents. I'm thankful to have stumbled upon your blog and got to know you. 

Sue May, mum of Joshua (7 y.o) and Louisa (3 y.o) who are attending the Bright Minds Lapbookers.


Kai Zhe is now more keen to read out loud and reads with me everyday now. He has also started to ask questions. I really think you must have an influence over him though we only attended 5 lessons last year. Since attending your lapbooking class was the only enrichment he did in that whole period. We look forward to attending your class again! 

Charmaine, mum of Kai Zhe (4 y.o) who attended 5-lessons lapbooking class in Term 4/2009 and will be rejoining in Term 2/2010. 


Terrific, enjoyable and beneficial experience for me and my daughter. The lessons are very well-planned and delivered, covering many activities, all related to the particular theme. The lapbook that we made is an excellent way for us to reinforce what we learnt during lessons at home. In addition, I have learnt a lot on how to better teach my daughter at home through the weekly brief provided at the end of every lesson. Thanks a lot for all the sharing and guidance (during and after lessons)! We miss attending the lessons and is looking forward to more fun in 2010 when the new term begins.

Aileen, mum of Muse (2 yrs) who graduated from the Bright Tots Campus and is currently attending Bright Minds Lapbookers.


Nayaz's English has improved tremendously after starting your programme. So has his concentration span! Whenever I can, I also try to follow your suggestions in the weekly brief during the week after each lesson. My daughter also loves your lessons and I have seen improvements in so many areas right after the first lesson. Her vocabulary has expanded and diversified so much since attending your lapbooking class! 

Malina, mum of Nayaz (3 yrs) and Ibnat (5 yrs) who have been attending Bright Minds Lapbookers since Sept 2009.


“My girl has enjoyed every lapbooking lesson and benefitted a lot through your good coaching. Trans-disciplinary thematic learning approach indeed opens doors of opportunity for accelerated learning. She is simply enthusiastic about the activities and is learning with lots of fun. As a lapbooking mom myself, your class has provided a good foundation for me to expand on and reinforce at home. Your level of commitment and passion shown is exemplary. Thank you for the amazing work.”

Karen, mum of Emma (6 yrs) who has been attending Bright Minds Lapbookers since April 2009 and is now joined by her sister Ethel (3 yrs). 


The lapbooking lessons are always so interesting and enjoyable. No wonder Alan looks forward to it everyday. Though I used to do lapbooking with Alan using free resources online, it was so time-consuming for me to research and prepare, and frankly, the free lesson plans are often not that fantastic. Now thanks to this programme, I don't have to do the hard work and can just spend all my after work hours with my son. Best thing is, he still gets to benefit so much from your programme. A big thank you!  

Mrs Lee, mum of Alan (4 yrs) who has been attending the Bright Minds Lapbookers since June 2009.


Ryan enjoyed your Bright Minds Lapbookers programme tremendously. Not only has he managed to write a few words during the lessons when he refused to do so at home, he has also shown us some general knowledge learnt and been humming the rhymes at home.

Your lessons are extremely suited for Ryan, who is unable to be seated for long. Based on my observations, he is constantly engaged with the different activities, so there is no 'free time' for his mind to wander during the lesson. We are very happy with the programme, especially with the fact that Ryan enjoys it so much. Keep up the good work!

Justine, mum of Ryan (5 yrs) who has been attending the Bright Minds Lapbookers since May 2009. Ryan is recently joined by Derek (22 mths).


We enjoyed your lessons a lot and find each experience highly beneficial. I thought every activity is very cleverly integrated and well-planned. After attending just 3 lessons, I have already learnt so much! Ever since we started your class, I have become more aware of my environment and how I can make use of our daily experience to teach and explain things that make sense to Elaine. I enjoy the process very much. Thank you!

Jovin, mum of Elaine (2 yrs) who attended the Bright Tots Campus before and is now attending the Bright Minds Lapbookers.



"Thanks a lot for the effort in planning, preparing the materials, curriculum and doing the research. The class is great, not only for my son but also for me as I have also learned a lot. I am amazed with the ideas that you have and give kudos to your ability and capability in doing all these on your own. The books you introduced during class also serve as a good guide for me to introduce to my son. The suggestion sheets received after lessons are really useful. Once again, thank you for sharing this trans-disciplinary thematic kind of learning."

Winnie, mum of Ethan (3 yrs) who attended the Lapbookers programme 



Each hour lesson comprises of as many as 9 activities that are very well-planned and linked within a theme. What is unique of this programme compared to other enrichment classes is that the teacher explains the teaching principles behind each activity, so parents can better understand the ways to reinforce learning at home more effectively. Not only is my child learning from attending her lessons, I am learning too!  

Shook, mother of Yan Png (23 mths) who graduated from the Bright Tots Campus and is now attending the Bright Minds Lapbookers programme


My 5yo girl told me your workshop is by far, her most enjoyable learning experience! She loves the fun-filled lessons which are packed with challenging activities. My 3yo, who is usually very shy, now can't wait to attend more of your classes. I am extremely impressed with the quality of your programme that is both well-planned and delivered and your level of passion and professionalism really shines through. Thank you for providing the opportunity for us to learn this fantastic method! I have learnt so much myself. We will highly recommend this programme to any parent!"

Janet, mother of Priscilla and Triscilla who attended the June '09 Siblings Workshop. Janet has since enrolled both her daughters for Bright Minds Lapbookers.